The much-anticipated flagship phone by Nokia, Nokia 9 is expected to launch soon. HMD Global’s Nokia 9 flagship smartphone has been spotted on the benchmarking website, Geekbench. The listing reveals some of the specifications of the Nokia 9 as well. If the listings are to be believed, the Nokia 9 will run on the latest powerful Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 backed by 8GB of RAM. Moreover, the upcoming Nokia 9 flagship performs impressively in the benchmarks, suggesting a powerful rival to the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8, iPhone 7, and other top models may on the way.
As per the current Geekbench 3 listing of the Nokia 9 first spotted by Dutch website Telefoon Abonnement, a device listed as “HMD Global TA-1004”. The benchmark listing reveals the codename Unknown Heart for the Nokia 9, while also revealing that it will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The device scores 615 and 1116 in the latest single-core and multi-core performance tests respectively.
Nokia is allegedly bringing the Always-On display to its flagship, similar to the one seen on Samsung’s Galaxy S8. The new Nokia 9 will also retain the 3.5mm audio jack and a home button on the front panel with an integrated fingerprint sensor. The leaked photos showcase a USB Type-C charging port and a 3.5 mm jack as well.
Meanwhile, FrAndroid has claimed to get their hands on a prototype of Nokia 9, which reveals vertically aligned dual 13MP rear cameras, a 5.27-inches WQHD display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixel, 4GB or 6GB RAM, along with 64GB internal memory.
Nokia 9 Expected Specifications:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.27-inches WQHD(2560 x 1440 ) display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Google’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Nokia Custom UI
- 64-Bit 2.5GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor Quad-core CPU
- 8GB RAM
- ROM 64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Triple- LED flash, with ZEISS lens
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type C
- 12-MP front selfie camera
- 3800mAh battery with faster Quick Charge 4 charging
- Release date Q3 2017
- Price in China 4999 Yuan ($750)
- Price in India approx. Rs 50,000